Hi everyone. I’ve just had a discussion with my team and we’ve decided (very reluctantly) that as the ground is so hard at Denne Hill (its grazed by sheep so there’s very little grass cover) that it would be unwise / unsafe to go ahead on Saturday 28 July. It’s a real pity as we’ve received a fair few entries. However we are going to reschedule to another date (possibly another venue if Denne Hill isn’t available) and I will let u know ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience
**The gymkhanas, dressage etc is ALL cancelled / postponed. There will be no show on Saturday 28 July**
Pls note that all other dates are currently unaffected and most of our other venues are kept purely for shows and mown so have a decent grass cover or a surfaced arena we can use.
Wednesday 8 August is going ahead as planned and includes gymkhanas!
Pls spread the word about the cancellation/postponement. We hate to disappoint people but feel it’s the right decision to make.
Everyone who pre-entered will be contacted on Monday 23 July and offered either:
>transfer of entry to the new date
>credit note for use at any show for a 12 month period