IMPORTANT UPDATE

We have been monitoring the weather but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have improved for tomorrow, with winds of up to 50mph for most of the day. We have therefore made the difficult decision to postpone the show for safety reasons and move it to Sunday 20 March (same venue, same schedule etc). All entries will be moved automatically, but if you can’t make that date pls let me know.
Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding