We have been monitoring the weather but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have improved for tomorrow, with winds of up to 50mph for most of the day. We have therefore made the difficult decision to postpone the show for safety reasons and move it to Sunday 20 March (same venue, same schedule etc). All entries will be moved automatically, but if you can’t make that date pls let me know.
Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding
I am delighted to say that all our entries will now be taken via Equo Events. Please find links to entry forms on the show dates page of this website.
We have finally been given the go ahead to start running shows again from the end of March so our first event will be Friday 2 April at Willow Farm. We have also booked a series of summer shows starting with Barville Farm on Sunday 2 May.
Please take a look at our show dates page for further information including schedules and entry forms, as and when they are available.
See you all soon!
The schedule for our Team SJ event that was meant to take place this weekend will now be run on 2nd April (if rules allow) and all entries that were carried forward will continue to be carried forward. If we cannot run in April then we will move the schedule to an alternative date later in the year.
Apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to see you all soon.
Following the latest government announcement placing Kent in tier 3, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our annual Christmas Show.
The same schedule will now run on 21st February (at Willow Farm) and everyone who has pre-entered will be contacted over the next few days. THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO CONTACT US…we will be in touch.
Apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment. We are really sad not to run our annual Christmas Show (the first time in many years) but due to it being an indoor event, we feel the only option is to postpone it.
Pls spread the word
Keep safe everyone. Have a super Christmas and we hope to see you all next year.
We have started running our events again, under the latest Covid-19 rules. Please take a look at the rules (on the last page of every show schedule) before entering and please bear in mind that the rules may change. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Please click on the Show Dates page for the latest schedules and on-line entry forms. All shows are currently pre-entry only.
Thank you everyone for being so understanding and for supporting us during this challenging time.
Having now processed the entries and confirmed numbers, we have temporarily re-opened the entry form for this event but please note that some classes are FULL. Please read the following list and make sure that the class/es you are entering still have space before submitting your form. Many thanks.
NO further entries can be made for: Clear Round, 10, 11, 13, 18, 22, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33 and 34.
All Show Jumping classes (1-9) are still OPEN and have over 10 spaces each. The Showing classes not listed as FULL have very limited space available. Please make payment ASAP to complete your entry and confirm your place.
Many thanks everyone
Due to Covid-19 we are limiting entries and regret that we are now full…IF everyone who has already entered sends their payment.
We have therefore removed the on line entry form and no further entries can be made.
We will leave it a couple of days for those who have not yet paid to pay. And after this time, any unpaid slots will be released to those who would like them. There is no need to ask to be placed on a waiting list. We will just re-open the entry form for a limited time.
Pls keep an eye on Facebook and our website.
Following recent announcements from BS and BD we are hoping to resume our shows safely from July. We still have a lot of thinking and planning to do, but we will keep our website updated.
We have also added an extra date (Saturday 11 July @ Barville Farm) to replace the event we cancelled back in May.
In light of the Corona Virus situation all our events are postponed or cancelled for the foreseeable future. We hope to reschedule some of the bigger events (such as Farming World), later in the year but obviously it is impossible to make any decisions right now.
We are keeping an eye on things and will notify everyone of all cancellations and (hopefully) new show dates as the situation changes.
Apologies for any inconvenience but we hope you will understand. Keep safe everyone and we hope to see you all soon.