Thankfully the flu situation seems to have settled down so following the latest information and guidelines Willow Farm no longer require the 6 month booster in order to compete. Normal rules now apply (as per BRC etc). We will therefore be asking to see passports and checking for the routine ANNUAL booster. Please remember to bring your passports and show them before you unload.
After much deliberation we have taken the difficult decision to CANCEL the show we were due to run on Wednesday due to equine flu. We feel this is the responsible thing to do, but hope that our show on 3 March and clinic on 10 March will be going ahead as planned.
Apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment.
After much deliberation we’ve decided not to run any showing until March 2019. With concerns over weather and a lot of people not showing their horses over the winter, we feel it would be best to wait until next season.
With that in mind we are planning a special SPRING SHOWING GALA on Sunday 31 March at Willow Farm. Pls put the date in your diary!!
We have now reached full capacity for the event on 8 September! Thank you so much to everyone who has entered. It’s looking to be a very good day.
I will be going through entries tomorrow, however some people have not yet sent the entry fee so please can you do this ASAP to secure your place. At that stage a few more places may become available so please email me tomorrow afternoon if you would like to go on the waiting list.
Hi everyone. I’ve just had a discussion with my team and we’ve decided (very reluctantly) that as the ground is so hard at Denne Hill (its grazed by sheep so there’s very little grass cover) that it would be unwise / unsafe to go ahead on Saturday 28 July. It’s a real pity as we’ve received a fair few entries. However we are going to reschedule to another date (possibly another venue if Denne Hill isn’t available) and I will let u know ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience
**The gymkhanas, dressage etc is ALL cancelled / postponed. There will be no show on Saturday 28 July**
Pls note that all other dates are currently unaffected and most of our other venues are kept purely for shows and mown so have a decent grass cover or a surfaced arena we can use.
Wednesday 8 August is going ahead as planned and includes gymkhanas!
Pls spread the word about the cancellation/postponement. We hate to disappoint people but feel it’s the right decision to make.
Everyone who pre-entered will be contacted on Monday 23 July and offered either:
>transfer of entry to the new date
>credit note for use at any show for a 12 month period
So that’s the last of the rain and we now have sunshine for the next 10 days. Yippee. Good weather for Barville Farm and Kent Festival @ Farming World
The ground at Barville is always very good. It will be perfect for jumping on Saturday!!
Hope to see you all there
The show field looks amazing for the event this weekend – 29 April @ Willow Farm (Jumping & Showing)
As the ground is so good and the forecast now is for the rain to arrive much later in the day/evening on Sunday we are going ahead outside as planned. Hopefully pics of show ground will be loaded onto Facebook later today.
Schedule is on Show Dates page
Our new on line entry system is now up and running (huge thanks to Graham Gott) so please do take a look. Entries are now open for Farming World and the Denne Hill ODE in June!!
We are delighted to say that the new system enables us to scrap the 50p fee that was previously added on to pre entries so now it’s even cheaper for you to enter on line. Classes are just £8 each or 3 for £22 (for most classes at most shows).
Due to safety we have taken the decision to cancel our Showing Show on Sunday 4 March. The weather over the next few days is due to get even worse and we need to give sufficient notice to the venue and to staff, so we’ve made the decision today to cancel.
We hope the 11 March will go ahead as planned – pls keep an eye on my website and Facebook.
Keep warm and safe everyone!